Thursday, January 27, 2011

Vintage Clowns

Since the weather is now a balmy 32 degrees, I braved our piled - up mountains of shoveled snow for a trip to my old camper..  I use it as a storage shed for my summer season antique shop in the granary.  I have piles of things in there to price and put in the shop, a lot of them I haven't looked at before.  I came across a 1948 circus magazine and program from Ringling Bros and Barnum and Bailey.

  What a great collection of fun articles and great vintage advertising!


I have it listed on Etsy for $25, in my antique shop for $18. I think another trip over the snow mountains is in order to add to my clown collection!  Before the winter is over, I may have half of my granary antiques in the house.  Holt House Antiques is open 1-5 Tuesday through Saturday in our 1884 octagon house 1 mile north of Granite Falls, MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Gnomes and I love to read your comments!