Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring has sprung, Gnomes and Bunnies are hopping!

Even though that mean weather man says it could snow in the next couple of days, the signs that it won't stay around long are here!  My tulips are up!
and so is the rhubarb, can't wait for some yummy desserts.
The big storm window covering our front door is stored away in the garage so the entrance to Holt House Antiques is the front screen porch which I've decorated with springy things for sale. Everyone gneeds a Gnome and every Gnome gneeds a Gnome Home!
More things by the front walkway entrance - 

These two have survived the whole winter in that pot, they're ready for some flowers to join them!

Inside Holt House Antiques, the bunnies are ready for Easter.  A few other stuffed animals have joined them in their Easter baskets! My favorite is the chubby Gund teddy - $12 in my shop. The straw stuffed pink bunny is listed in my Etsy shop.




2 comments:

  1. Spring is a fun season :)
    Following you back. Have as super week !
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, we are thinking about the flood here.Richard at My Old Historic House

    ReplyDelete

The Gnomes and I love to read your comments!